Donnie is as unfiltered, raw, and genuine as they come. He’s the real deal and an all-around badass!
A big believer that the answer is always mindset, Donnie helps people get out of their own way and become the champion of their own success.
On the show, he shares why he left a successful sales career when he had the realization he needed to quit living other people’s dreams?
He explains the difference between playing NOT to lose vs. playing to win.
He also describes the difference between the employee mindset and entrepreneur mindset and gives advice on how to flip the script to become a business owner after being an employee.
If you know you’re getting in your own way and want to get unstuck, this episode is made for you!
You can find Donnie:
Insight Out Links:
Email > firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram > @insightoutpodcast
YouTube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgR9qVXhRvXVqbb0FQoCmg
TikTok > @insightout
Twitter > @insightoutshow
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)
Check These Out:
- The Power of Continuous Improvement with Keith Champion
- How to Create an Indestructible Mindset - Ike Ikokwu
- Moneyball, Call Me Maybe, and Sales Insights with Mike Terry
- Tactical Advice for Leaders, Entrepreneurs, and Start-ups with Michele Magee
- Why Receiving is the Most Important Thing - David Meltzer