David Meltzer is on a mission is to empower OVER 1 BILLION people to be happy!
He’s a three-time international best-selling author, a Top 100 Business Coach, the executive producer of Entrepreneur‘s #1 digital business show, Elevator Pitch, and host of the top entrepreneur podcast, The Playbook.
As if that’s not enough, he’s the Co-founder of Sports 1 Marketing and formerly served as CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency, which was the inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire.
David is quickly tracking toward his mission by providing one thing really well…VALUE.
And as you’ll see in the episode, that is exactly what he delivers.
On the show we cover:
- Why we should pay attention to the fact that everything vibrates
- Why advice from people who love us may not be advice we should take
- Why we should always vote for what we want, not what others want for us
- David’s insights about the power of receiving
- 5 daily practices that allow you to take control of your values, attract what you want, take immediate action, and put a stop to fear
- 4 steps of Ferocious Buddha
- A tactical approach to cancel the negative thoughts that we have every day
Links and Resources:
01:26 Elevator Pitch
01:30 The Playbook – Podcast
01:34 Sports 1 Marketing
03:21 “Everything in life is vibration”
24:43 “Intention+ Intention = Coincidence”
David’s Free Weekly Friday Training (11:00 AM PST/2:00 PM EST)
Insight Out Links:
Email > firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram > @insightoutpodcast
YouTube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgR9qVXhRvXVqbb0FQoCmg
TikTok > @insightout
Twitter > @insightoutshow
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)