The Power of Thinking Big – Vamsi Polimetla
When my friend Brenden Kumarasamy said I had to meet his business partner Vamsi Polimetla I jumped at the opportunity.
Brenden spoke glowingly about Vamsi and for good reason. Vamsi is both a student and a teacher. He has invested time, money, and hard work in improving himself by working with just about every personal growth legend on the planet. This care and attention to self-mastery have led him down the path to coach and mentor others to get the most out of their life.
Vamsi is on a mission to create more leaders in the world, and he does this by dismantling limiting beliefs and giving his clients the vision to think MUCH BIGGER than they ever have before!
Here are some insights shared in this episode:
- Why should we schedule a time to ask parents deep questions?
- Why do most people have Limiting beliefs and how can we fix this?
- What are some things we can do on a daily basis to think bigger?
- How to make a high-performance planning system
Learn more from Vamsi:
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/vamsipolimetla/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/POLIMETLA
- Twitter: Mobilevamsi
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/polimetla
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancegrowth?modal=false&should_open_composer=false
Other episodes you’ll enjoy:
Connect with me:
Email Addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: Billy Samoa Saleebey
Love this episode? support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)
This is an encore episode and was originally published on May 6, 2021.