The Mind of a Visionary Thinker with Dr. Mark Goulston
Are you ready to start being a visionary thinker?
In this episode, Dr.Mark Goulston and I talked about surgical empathy, which is a process for unlocking people from destructive behaviors, As well as coping (instead of healing), life patterns, purpose, and shared his greatest accomplishments and leave applicable advice if you want to do something meaningful.
Dr. Mark Goulston is a special advisor to founders, entrepreneurs, and CEOs, has trained FBI Hostage Negotiators, And one of the world’s outstanding thought leaders on empathic listening and so much more. He is the author of the world’s top book on listening, “Just Listen – Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone.”
Tune in and Learn to be a visionary thinker and how to make your dreams come true.
VALUABLE INSIGHTS AND KEY TOPICS:
- Learning the origin stories and how people became the human being they are today. (01:20)
- How helpful is reaching out to suicidal patients. (12:50)
- Listening into people’s minds, eyes, and into people’s souls. (15:35)
- Dr. Mark shared insight on the suicidal mind. (25:08)
- Why does the trust and confidence of your audience really matter? (30:23)
- The Mind of a Visionary Thinker. (37:42)
- Dr. Mark shared “Michelangelo mindset and leadership. (42:22)
- The importance of the persuasion cycle. (49:49)
- Dr. Mark’s final piece of advice for a world changer. (53:58)
- Learn more about Dr. Mark Goulston. (59:50)
- “Noticing is different than looking, watching and seeing.” (38:20)
- “A visionary is someone who sees the unknown as an adventure they’re first-class in notice.” (39:20)
- “When you’re a control freak, you tend to be convergent in your personality.” (39:50)
- “The world needs goodness and kindness. And you deserve to be on this planet.” (58:05)
Dr. Mark Goulston Website:https://markgoulston.com/
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497 )