Justin Bariso is the author of “EQ Applied: The Real-World Guide to Emotional Intelligence”
He writes weekly on the topic of emotional intelligence, with a focus on real-life examples and practical application. Over a million people a month read his Inc.com column, and his work has been published by TIME, Business Insider, and Forbes.
On the show, Justin shares how relocating to Germany led to him working with businesses to help create more empathic leaders. This created a fascination into the world of emotional intelligence, as he looked deeper and deeper into just how important it is.
He shares his journey becoming a writer on the subject, including how it ultimately evolved into his book.
We discuss findings from his research and everyday examples that illustrate what EQ actually looks like when applied in the real world.
He shares tips on how to make emotions work for you, instead of against you, including how to take feedback, how to hit the pause button at the right, and even how to be aware of how other may be using EQ to take advantage of you
You can find Justin:
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)
Insight Out Links:
Email > email@example.com
Instagram > @insightoutpodcast
YouTube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgR9qVXhRvXVqbb0FQoCmg
TikTok > @insightout
Twitter > @insightoutshow
Check These Out:
- How to Use Masculine Energy to Enhance Feminine Energy
- Moneyball, Call Me Maybe, and Sales Insights with Mike Terry
- Challenge Everything You Thought You Knew About Leadership with Marcia Daszko
- Hard Work, Empathy, and People First Leadership with Josh Roth
- Tips on Career Advancement and Insights Into the World of Recruiting with Lacey Menchen