When my friend Brenden Kumarasamy said I had to meet his business partner Vamsi Polimetla I jumped at the opportunity.
Brenden spoke glowingly about Vamsi and for good reason. Vamsi is both a student and a teacher. He has invested time, money, and hard work improving himself by working with just about every personal growth legend on the planet. This care and attention to self-mastery has led him down the path to coach and mentor others to get the most out of their life.
Vamsi is on a mission to create more leaders in the world, and he does this by dismantling limiting beliefs and giving his clients the vision to think MUCH BIGGER than they ever have before!
Here are some insights shared in this episode:
- Why should we schedule time to ask parents deep questions?
- Why do most people have Limiting beliefs and how can we fix this?
- What’s are some things we can do on a daily basis to think bigger?
- How to make a high-performance planning system
Learn more from Vamsi Polimetla:
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/vamsipolimetla/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/POLIMETLA
- Twitter: Mobilevamsi
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/polimetla
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancegrowth?modal=false&should_open_composer=false
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)
Insight Out Links:
Email > email@example.com
Instagram > @insightoutpodcast
YouTube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgR9qVXhRvXVqbb0FQoCmg
TikTok > @insightout
Twitter > @insightoutshow
Check These Out:
- Mastering the Art of Communication – Brenden Kumarasamy
- Difficult Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself – Brenden Kumarasamy
- 7 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Public Speaking – Ravi Rajani
- How to Scale a Coaching, Consulting, or Service-based Business to 7-Figures
- Deepdive into the book Zero to One by Peter Thiel