If you’re on LinkedIn you’ve very likely seen something my guest has written.
Joel Lalgee is the Founder of Headhunter media but many know him as that really down to earth on LinkedIn.
He’s the type of guy you’d see a picture of when you look up the word authenticity.
Yes, it’s a buzz word, but in this case, it fits!
Joel Lalgee shares his story raw and unfiltered. From being bullied as a kid, to becoming a bully himself, to his exploitation with drugs with a crazy airport story, to mental health, to using LinkedIn as a form of therapy…both for himself AND for his followers.
Joel marches to beat of his own drum and believes one of the worst yet most common things is people care too much what other think about them.
He’s a rebel, maybe a bit of a rule-breaker, and I’m excited to hear his story, so let’s dive straight into the conversation.
Joel Lalgee Company Website:
Joel’s LinkedIn Guide:
LiveStream Headhunter Hideout:
Every Monday @ 12 CST
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)
Insight Out Links:
Email > firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram > @insightoutpodcast
YouTube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgR9qVXhRvXVqbb0FQoCmg
TikTok > @insightout
Twitter > @insightoutshow
Check These Out:
- Exploring the World of LinkedIn with Andy Foote
- How to Build a Thriving Coaching Business with Christine Teh
- How Perspective Changes Our Ability to Handle Adversity with Jordan Mendoza
- How to Unleash Your Creative Spirit and Stand Out with Video – Alex Sheridan
- 7 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Public Speaking – Ravi Rajani