The Common Traits of Millionaires – Jim Britt
Jim Britt, an internationally recognized keynote speaker and one of the world’s top 20 success coaches, is a true example of rags to riches. Believe it or not, this self-made millionaire and best selling-author started off by working at a gas station.
After seizing an opportunity for a business venture with only nine dollars in his pocket, Jim came out the other side with an eviction notice and not much profit. However, his life changed when one of his colleagues visited him and told him everything he was doing wrong when approaching prospective clients. Jim took his colleague’s advice, and within 12 months he had hit his first million.
In this episode, Jim reveals:
- What it takes to have a millionaire mindset
- Two lessons that took Jim Britt from broke to a million dollars in 12 months
- Lessons Jim (Britt) learned from working with Jim (Rohn)
- What Tony Robbins was like before he was famous
- How self-observation can transform your life
- How to break away from core beliefs that may be limiting your potential
You can learn more from Jim:
Website – https://jimbritt.com/
Cracking the Rich Code Coaching Program – https://jimbrittcoaching.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jimbritt123
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jimbritt.official/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-britt/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/JimBritt1
- Directing the Movies in Your Subconscious Mind – https://www.amazon.com/Directing-Movies-Your-Subconscious-mind/dp/1641533625/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=directing+the+movies+in+your+subconscious+mind&qid=1624643657&sr=8-1
- Rings of Truth – https://www.amazon.com/Rings-Truth-Jim-Britt/dp/1558747249/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=rings+of+truth+jim+britt&qid=1624643720&sr=8-1
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)
This is an encore episode and was originally published on February 23, 2021.