Revolutionize the Way You do Branding with David Brier
Branding is the art of differentiation says my guest today David Brier. Shark Tank’s Daymond John says “he’s brilliant with branding” and Grant Cardone says “he is a branding genius who will revolutionize the way you do branding.”
Author of the book Brand Intervention, the title says it all. He’s not afraid to help companies realize they need a brand makeover to help make them stand out from the crowd.
An artist and designer at heart, David’s been in the branding biz for over 40 years and shares his wisdom and insights in this episode.
He has a passion for helping companies rise above the noise by giving them the guidance they need to stand out and be different!
Here’s just a sample of some of the topics we cover:
- The importance of thinking BIG!
- The only thing week worse than weak coffee is weak branding
- The role of storytelling in branding
- Why it’s important to own the revolution you are bringing into the world
- Why we should think about branding like a blind date
- Why “good karma” not enough?
- The reason he has an allergic reaction to cliches
- His story about custom-designed sneakers that got the attention of Gary Vaynerchuk
David’s website: https://www.risingabovethenoise.com/
Links and Resources
15:58 “The microphone didn’t make the Beatles sound good but the Beatles made microphone sound good”
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)