How to Put Yourself Into a Category of One
Competition is everywhere and the best way to eliminate competition is to create your own category of one. Do you have what it takes to be a category of one? How do you effectively distinguish yourself from the rest? How do you navigate the blue ocean and find that unsolved problem nobody is paying attention to?
Brenden and Billy talk in-depth on how you can become a category of one. Brenden shared important insights from Tony Robbins who spoke at the event, Funnel Hacking with Russell Brunson. He shared key ideas from different people who are in a category of one and what you can apply to become one yourself.
Don’t miss the actionable steps you can apply in your life right away. Tune in today to learn more about this topic!
WHAT WE DISCUSS:
- [02:13] – The Funnel Hacking Live event
- [02:48] – Tony Robbins speaking at the event
- [04:38] – Tony as a category of one
- [06:47] – What it takes to be a world-changer
- [10:41] – The cost of success
- [13:32] – How a guy had the happiest day of his life on the same day he lost $10 million
- [16:46] – How to integrate emotion into information
- [19:36] – What you can do to keep people engaged at live events
- [22:39] – How to build a brand and your unique selling point
- [24:52] – What blocks us from having a vision of what we’re capable of?
- [27:22] – Get granular when you visualize
- [32:51] – Gamifying the process of entrepreneurship
- [34:16] – What puts people into the category of one
- [37:32] – Examples of people in the category on one
- [40:48] – What are some things that anyone can do to become and put yourself into a category of one?
- [45:45] – Figuring out 2 or 3 things that you’re dangerous at
- [54:01] – People don’t compare the right things
VALUABLE INSIGHTS AND KEY TOPICS:
- How Tony Robbins conducts himself as a speaker.
- No matter how lovable you are, there will always be people who are haters.
- The 80-20 principle in marketing.
- The story with Steve Wynn.
- Implement more emotion to the information we teach.
- How to get people to talk to each other more in a live event.
- Music is a tool to create energy for people in the event.
- Most people don’t take action is because they lack specificity.
- Satisfied customers aren’t good enough.
- Category of one applied in the context of every little detail that you have in your business.
- It’s those little incremental improvements over time that create a competitive mode.
- 3 key ideas that put you into a category one
- Self-awareness isn’t a one-man sport. Self-awareness can take a team.
- What’s your superpower?
- How you can become successful by saying “no”.
- [05:43] – “What’s between our ears is our most powerful piece of equipment by far.”
- [13:12] – “You need to be managing the business you’re in and to manage the business you’re becoming.”
- [16:51] – “Information without emotion is barely retained.”
Brenden’s Website: https://www.mastertalk.ca/about
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497 )