My guest on this episode is Andrew Wilhelms, a results-driven leader and strategist with a life-long passion for people development at all levels. He is currently the Sr. Director of Talent Management at Twilio, the groundbreaking communications technology platform.
Andrew and I met at Tesla, where he was head of Global Leadership Development, and I instantly loved him. I think you’ll see why, as you get to know him on this show. On this episode we will learn what he feels are the three most important characteristics of a leader, what he means when he says everything is connected, what advice he has for someone interested in starting a career in talent development, and how a chance encounter the Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, the first female Prime Minister of a Muslim country (Pakistan), gave him a new appreciation for what it means to be willing to die for what you believe in.
This show is full of insights like these and others so I hope you enjoy the conversation with Andrew Wilhelms on another episode of Insight Out!
Insight Out Links:
Email > firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram > @insightoutpodcast
YouTube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgR9qVXhRvXVqbb0FQoCmg
TikTok > @insightout
Twitter > @insightoutshow
Support this show > https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)
Check These Out:
- Build an Open Network and Get Off the Zombie Path! – Part 2 with Toby Corey
- Building a Talent Strategy to Achieve Business Success with Angel Franklin
- Difficult Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself – Brenden Kumarasamy
- David Meltzer on Why Receiving is the Most Important Thing (Encore Episode)
- Tips on Career Advancement and Insights Into the World of Recruiting with Lacey Menchen