5 Steps to Create a Life-changing Morning Routine – Glenn Lundy
What does it really take to change your life?
These days, Glenn Lundy is the CEO of the 800 Percent Club and is the founder and host of the Rise and Grind morning show. In less than two years, he’s produced 600 podcast episodes full of Motivation, Education, and Inspiration to help his listeners ditch their bad habits.
But it hasn’t always been so easy. Glenn was once kicked out of his own home, went bankrupt and faced destitution. He had to learn how to change his life from the ground up.
In this episode, Glenn shares his struggles and how he picked himself back up at the lowest point of his life. He also explores why some people are stuck on “Someday Island,” and the five keys to building a life-changing morning routine.
Resources & Links
- Website – https://glennlundy.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGlennLundy/
- Twitter – https://mobile.twitter.com/GlennBLundy/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/glennlundy
- Youtube – https://youtube.com/c/glennlundy
- Instagram – https://instagram.com/glenn_lundy?utm_medium=copy_link
- “Rise And Grind” Podcast – https://podcasts.google.com/search/RiseAndGrind?hl=en-PH
- Instagram > @insightoutpodcast
- YouTube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgR9qVXhRvXVqbb0FQoCmg
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/insightoutshow/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/insightoutshow/
- TikTok > @insightout
- Twitter > @insightoutshow
This is an encore episode and was originally published on August 17, 2020.