In this episode I interview Deb Lewis, 34 year Army veteran who rose to the ranking of Colonel. Throughout her life, Deb has been making history! She was part of the first-ever graduating class of women at West Point. After earning a Harvard MBA, Deb commanded 3 US Army Corps of Engineer Districts. In combat, she was responsible for a $2.1 billion reconstruction program. During 9/11 she worked on the Joint Staff Antiterrorism Office in the Pentagon.
Our focus in this episode is on her current mission – to help people confidently handle stressful situations.
Her business, Mentally Tough Women, provides tactical strategies, insights, and tools she’s learned the hard way…by being a pioneering woman in incredibly stressful situations. She’ll share these insights and how you can apply her techniques to not eliminate stress, but instead to handle it while making a positive impact on the world!
To check out Deb’s courses on how to handle stress go to:
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)
Insight Out Links:
Email > email@example.com
Instagram > @insightoutpodcast
YouTube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgR9qVXhRvXVqbb0FQoCmg
TikTok > @insightout
Twitter > @insightoutshow
Check These Out:
- How to Protect Ourselves During Extreme Stress – Deb Lewis (part 2)
- How to Use Masculine Energy to Enhance Feminine Energy – Amy Stanton
- How to Scale a Coaching, Consulting, or Service-based Business to 7-Figures
- How to Create an Indestructible Mindset – Ike Ikokwu
- The Ultimate Life Transformation Story – Sean Michael Crane