- INSIGHT LIVE: Anything is Possible
Brenden Kumarasamy is the founder of MasterTalk, a Youtube channel that helps people overcome the fear of public speaking so that they can use their voices to effectively communicate their ideas to the world.
Today, Brenden and Billy discuss Brenden’s new kids’ program, empathy, Billy’s onboarding experience on Tesla, and Brenden’s tips to public speakers.
What they discussed:
- [01:46] – Why did Vamsi impress Brenden so much?
- [05:41] – The challenge that Brenden finds with Billy
- [06:05] – What are some of the criteria that Billy look for when he talks to people
- [10:52] – The practical things Vamse and Brenden does with clients to open up possibilities
- [13:15] – Brenden’s kids’ program
- [15:07] – Billy’s onboarding experience on Tesla
- [19:12] – How does Billy apply his empathy skills to Podify
- [22:19] – What makes Brenden excited to be on his own
- [24:30] – The benefit of being an employee vs. entrepreneurship
- [25:55] – Brenden’s biggest threat
- [28:35] – Brenden shares tips for public speakers
- [34:00] – What people can expect from Brenden in future
- [36:00] – The influence Brenden has on Billy
[08:25] – “Where you spend your time is a matter of prioritization.”
[22:22] – “The most exciting thing about entrepreneurship is that you own your time.”
[29:42] – “Treat LinkedIn live, Facebook live, or clubhouse as a testing ground of ideas that aren’t fully refined.”
USEFUL RESOURCES/ LINKS:
Brenden’s Website: https://www.mastertalk.ca/about