How to Keep Expanding Your Knowledge
We all learn differently, some people learn from the groups and some people learn by themselves.
In this episode, you’ll learn more about the different types of learning, how to learn differently, and what you can do to change what you are doing right now, and pick the direction you want to go and see which one works best for you in business and in life!
Tune in and let’s get learning!
In This Episode
- How to learn differently. (01:23)
- How did Brenden come up with all the insights he accumulated. (02:52)
- How to find a podcast that’s effective for you. (05:30)
- How to make sure you are sustainability learning. (10:22)
- Listening to podcasts can accumulate more knowledge. (01:40)
- Triple down on the medium of learning, that is the most exciting for you. (03:47)
- Choose the host really well because they are the creator of the content and select all the information, which is more important in any type of podcast. (08:50)
- You need to try different things to figure out what works for you. (10:47)
- Social interaction provides us the means to see ourselves and learn. (12:00)
Resources & Links
- Learn more about Billy Samoa
Billy’s Website: https://www.insightoutshow.com
- Learn more about Brenden Kumarasamy
Brenden’s Website: https://www.mastertalk.ca/about
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497 )