How to Create an Indestructible Mindset With Ike Ikokwu
Ike Ikokwu is a best selling author, speaker, and coach.
He helps his clients become fluent on the emotional language of money. Having made and lost millions he knows what it’s like to face adversity.
He understands how overcome the magnetic pull of limiting beliefs from the past, and has taken action to create a financially empowered life designed around purpose.
On the show, he walks us through 3 major life challenges he’s faced and how each one gave birth to a new and improved version of himself.
- About a concept called the “Law the Lid “ which determines our level of effectiveness
- The difference between “Human being” and “Human doing”
- The importance of knowing the “inner game”, which is our mindset, and “outer game”, which is what the world sees
- How to create an indestructible mindset for what you want to do in life
- What 2 things most control our mindset
- Why we should remember the Law of Failure
- Why we absolutely must embrace the differences between us
Links and Resources:
20:49 “Never underestimate what the human spirit can overcome”
44:06 “Money is a currency and it flowing in the hand of whoever brings value to it”
49:25 “It is failure that helps us become the human being that we are”
49:38 “Just keep failing forward”
50:04 “I no longer live my life with default, I live my life by design” – Ike Ikokwu
You can find Ike:
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=23010497)
This is an encore episode and was originally published on July 27, 2020