From 70K to 30M – The Dugout Mugs Story with CEO Kris Dehnert
The dash. That tiny line between the day you enter and the day we depart this life. It’s a tiny line, but make no mistake about it, finding the meaning within it is the most powerful thing you’ll ever do. Today, we spend time with Kris Dehnert, a man who truly understands the value of time and how to get the most out of it.
Kris is a self-described grinder and successful serial entrepreneur who began honing his immense business chops at a young age. He’s also a master marketer and communicator who understands which questions to ask to unlock the doors that turn a small idea into a big deal. Kris is the CEO and Co-Founder of Dugout Mugs; an innovative company that sells baseball bat drinking mugs that has taken the sports world by storm.
The road Kris has taken to success has not always been easy, but he’s grateful for the lessons he learned along the way. The beauty of his journey is that he has held on to those lessons and now freely shares them with others, looking to unlock the vast potential that lives inside! He’s an entrepreneur, a father, husband, and a true inspiration. If you’re stuck in a rut, trying to cut through the noise and figure out how to get aligned, and make your next move your best one yet, pull up a seat because this episode is for you!
In this episode, you’ll learn the following:
· Where the drive to tap into his potential began and the origins of his work ethic. (4:00).
· What got you here, won’t take you there. (9:00).
· How Kris leverages his superpowers to drive success for him and others. (13:32)
· Kris discusses The Warrior Phase of Life. – (18:53).
· Going all-in and making the move for Dugout Mugs. (23:07).
· The value of knowing your lane and driving in only your lane. – (27:09).
· The art of showing up with the intention of being memorable. (34:00).
· Why painting the picture of your corporate vison matters. (42:50).
· Kris discusses the importance of time and making the most of it. (50:50).
· The power of operating and living in alignment consistently. (51:53).
· The illusion of time and money. (54:33).
· The next BIGG thing for Kris. (57:11).
· Why focusing on your weaknesses is bad advice. (59:11).
· Finding and celebrating your win. (1:02:52)
· “In a world that’s packed full of nothing but laziness and excuses right now, it’s the truth. I wasn’t raised that way.” – Kris
· “You’re kind of born with the entrepreneurial spirit”. – Kris
· “Down the road isn’t always that far down the road”. – Kris
· “You need to be important to who’s important.” – Kris
· Good day with bad people still sucks. A bad day with good people is still fun. And if you have a good day with good people, bro, that’s gold!” – Kris
· “So many people choose to do the things that make them miserable, and they become resentful.” – Billy
· “I act because I believe, I belong there.” – Kris
· “Give direction, not directions.” – Kris
· “When it’s all said and done the one great equalizer that we all have is time.” – Billy
Resources and Links